Blog Archive

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Alone in a cold and lonley universe

Just Blowing the dust off of this old blog...Pfffffftttttt....There done it. Right then, to work. Bomb Culture the Band is dead. it is no more, but Bomb Culture the blog is still here (suprisingly) and although I suspect no-one is reading this I shall endavour to add my own narcasistic thoughts and opinions out into the cold and cruel web.
Pretty much got bugger all to say at the moment though so I'll just kick off with a video of the title song from The Boy From Space, which as it happens, rocks. Hard

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you guys. And your witty blog posts :(

eni

Equity Tips said...

I like the useful info you provide in your posts. I will book mark your weblog and check again here frequently. I am quite sure I will learn a lot of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting this. I wish it was able to be translated,http://www.ukessaywritingservice.com/
but for some reason Google toolbar isn't working. I copy pasted it into another application and read the post. ))